« Back to Careers
Line Skis and Full Tilt US Sales Manager
The Sales Manager will develop Line Skis and Full Tilt overall sales budget and will establish sales targets for independent sales representatives, monitoring their performance towards these goals on a regular basis. The sales manager is further responsible for fielding a U.S sales force and establishing service expectations. He or she will work intimately with Line/FT Product Director and development teams to develop collections that meet or exceed the needs of end users and retailers, in addition to assisting the Brand Director and marketing team in developing marketing communications that enhance the image and demand for the brand. Concurrent with these responsibilities, the sales manager will consolidate forecasts from independent sales representatives and key national accounts to monitor progress towards monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, reporting on variances and ordering inventory to achieve budgeted sales. In addition, this individual is responsible for developing strategies and programs to increase sales, reduce carryover inventory, and increase margin generation for the Line and Full Tilt brands, this is to include playing a key management role in up to two sales meetings annually. The sales manager will also serve as the primary point of contact for the brand with key retailers and national accounts. This position requires business travel to national and regional shows, sales meetings, key account visits, and territorial sales event visits.
- Develop and monitor annual sales plan.
- Monthly sales and expenses forecasting.
- Monthly purchases with the factories.
- Inventory management.
- Monitor performance of independent sales reps toward territorial sales targets.
- Develop programs to increase sales, reduce carryover inventory and increase margin.
- Order inventory to achieve budgeted sales targets and minimize carryover products.
- Provide input on product, price and margin targets to Product Director.
- Provide input on marketing and promotional needs to Brand Director.
- Manage sales budget.
- Key account management.
- Maintain ongoing communications with the customer service and credit departments.
- Media liaison.
- 5 years experience in management.
- 5 years experience in the Skis industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer savvy.
- College graduate.
- Knowledge of, and positive relationships with, national level and key accounts in the ski industry.
- Proven ability to develop teamwork and cooperation in an office environment.
- Committed participant who directly knows the activities.
- Brand and/or product management experience in the ski industry a plus.
- Experience in retail and/or as a sales representative.
- Experience in Sales Management.
- Forecasting experience.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates please visit http://erecruit.jarden.com to access all K2 Sports job opportunities posted on the website of our parent company Jarden Corporation.
K2 Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans.
« Back to Careers